TYPO3 Assessment: make decisions based on facts
Are you in the process of analyzing your needs as well as defining your future web strategy? Do you need a compact but robust insight into the build quality of your TYPO3 website? With our TYPO3 Assessment and Quality review plans we help you to move forward.
There are many reasons to do a TYPO3 Assessment.
- An assessment prevents future upgrade problems.
- Our quality review shows you the robustness and security level of used components within your installation.
- We’ll supply you a concise report that shows you in a structured way which problems we have found, and what we suggest to change.
We can also add extra items to your TYPO3 Assessment. Below you’ll find some of the possibilities, but do contact us for more.
Upgrade to TYPO3 6.2
We get a lot of questions regarding the needed upgrade to TYPO3 CMS 6.2 LTS from version 4. This upgrade has a lot of impact on existing installations. We can assess your current installation and give you an impact analysis on the upgrade to TYPO3 6.2.
- Which extensions needs to be replaced?
- What are the alternatives in TYPO3?
- How many hours we foresee to do this upgrade to TYPO3 6.2?
Many organizations need to have an accessible website. Organizations like governmental, educational, and many more. In the near future more organizations will be added due to the European law that is in the making.
To be prepared we can do web accessibility reviews of your website.
- Are the used color combination providing enough contrast?
- Do the used techniques comply to WCAG2?
- Is it possible to use your website through assistive technology?
[button linking=”default” link=”/contact-us?lang=en” align=”center” size=”medium” type=”standard” style=”solid” icon=”arrow-right” title=”Contact us for details”]Contact us for a TYPO3 Assessment![/button]